Policies and Procedures for in-person rehearsals and performances | Updated 8-10-22
- Everyone should stay home from choir if experiencing any possible symptoms of COVID-19, including:
- Fever (temperature of 100.4 or higher) or chills
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Muscle or body aches
- New loss of taste or smell
- Nausea of vomiting
- Sore throat
- Congestion or runny nose
- Singers are required to maintain a minimum of 3 feet of distance during rehearsal.
- Singers, staff, and volunteers must wear medical grade, 3-layer disposable masks at all times during choir rehearsals.
- We will have masks available for anyone who needs one.
- Masks must always cover the nose and mouth.
- All ECC staff and volunteers are fully vaccinated.
- All singers must show proof of vaccination at the first rehearsal.
Drinking and eating
- No eating will be permitted in the rehearsal space.
- Singers are encouraged to bring a straw-spout water bottle, from which they can sip without removing their mask.
Arrival and Pickup
- Please maintain at least 3 feet of distance when lining up to check in or out.
- If a singer tests positive for COVID-19, please notify us at email@example.com
- We will ensure our notification practices follow all guidelines provided by King County Public Health.
Returning to Choir after testing positive for Covid-19
- We will follow current CDC guidelines for isolation and quarantine.
- If your singer tests positive, please contact us (email firstname.lastname@example.org) so we can discuss the timeline for returning.
These policies will be updated as needed as the year progresses. You will always find the most current version of our Covid-19 Policies at http://www.endolynechoir.org